These rules apply to all of our servers:
Do not do anything illegal in the United States.
Do not sexualize children in any way.
Do not post (or ask FEDORA-BOT for) shock videos/images, which are defined as:
- Footage of torture or execution, of humans or animals, which contains visible mutilation/gore, except which is USA legal to commit.
- Footage of sex acts or containing genitals which involves mutilation, scat, goatse/prolapse, or beastiality.
- "Footage" is limited to real camera footage of an actual event - it doesn't include animations, CGI, etc.
- Any depictions of sexual violence (eg. rape), as per Facepunch rules.
Do not customize your playermodel to be pornographic, or lie on the "is your spray porn?" popup.
Do not customize your playermodel to be invisible, very tiny, or hidden under the floor.
Don't commit extreme harassment, which is defined as:
- Posting/referencing/threatening to post any player's personal information (unless subject gives permission or has the information on their Steam/Discord profile).
- Persuading someone to commit self-harm or suicide, such as by saying "kill yourself" (it's a liability for us).
- Any real-life harassment, such as annoying phone calls.
Don't threaten or advocate for violent crimes (it's illegal)
- This includes statements targeting groups of people as well as individuals.
Don't micspam obscene sound (constant slurs or porn audio) or flood the chat with slurs (10+ messages in quick succession)
- Micspam means playing sound files through voice chat, not speaking into the microphone normally.
Don't play on the server for the sole purpose of whining and causing drama.
- If you hate our server, go play something else.
Don't run clientside hacks (aimbot, ESP etc).
Don't DDoS anyone or anything, or try to get players' IP addresses.
Don't abuse any point/item duplication or server crashing exploits.
- Don't keep them secret either.
- Being first to disclose a server crash/mass lag out exploit (per my determination) will give you either 10m points or $50 paypal.
- Being first to disclose a true point/item *duping* exploit (per my determination) will give you either 40m points or $200 paypal.
Don't abuse the points system, such as by:
- Using multiple accounts to unfairly earn more points.
- Using a script or device to bypass the AFK system.
Don't real-world-trade points with other players.
- Points do not have real-world value. Trading points for real money or things with real-world value (eg. game codes) is not allowed.
- The "give points" function can be used for gifts or for "paying" for something without real-world value (eg. a drawing).
Do not donate with a stolen credit card or dispute a donation payment.
If you have any donation-related issues, please contact me.
Stop using game breaking exploits on fat kid.
Don't threaten to break rules or ask others to break rules.
Don't intentionally falsely report a rule-breaker or server issue to waste time.
If you're under the legal age to view pornography (18 in USA), don't disable the "Adult" content filters or post pornography.
Don't evade punishment with alternate accounts.
- You should appeal your ban instead - We almost always accept a legitimate appeal.
Do not exploit loopholes/technicalities in the rules or incessantly try to "ride the line".
All rules are subject to our discretion.
- Any staff can consider something a rule violation, but a higher level staff can override their decision and say something is okay. Staff with consistently bad discretion may be removed.
- The owner can make new rules in emergencies and retains the right to ban anyone for any reason.
- DO NOT ESCALATE RULES-RELATED QUESTIONS OR DISPUTES STRAIGHT TO THE OWNER. JUST ASK ANY STAFF MEMBER OF THE NEXT HIGHER RANK.
If you are banned, please appeal by posting on the Steam Group.
To report a rule breaker, please send a Steam private message to any staff other than the owner or any developer.
The following is allowed
- RDM (Killing players for no reason)
- Micspam (Playing music over voice chat)